ATLANTA – Tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) will pave the way for the proliferation of run-flat technology and – eventually – the improvement of vehicle stability enhancement systems, says a senior Pirelli SpA executive. “Personally, I believe that run-flat will become the standard in the industry in the next three-to-five years,” says Francesco Gori, managing director for the Italy-based company. Why? Because of U.S. legislation that mandates TPMS, Gori tells Ward’s. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli: TPMS Linked to Run-Flat Rollout, Other Safety Advances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.