With the unanimous decision of Volkswagen AG’s supervisory board to renew his 5-year contract for another five years, chief executive Bernd Pischetsrieder can get on with the business of restructuring the auto maker. Pischetsrieder’s initial 5-year contract as chairman of the board of management (which defacto makes him CEO) expires in 2007. Traditionally, renewal is approved a year in advance at many German companies. With his future secure until April 16, 2012, Pischetsrieder can get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pischetsrieder to Lead VW Through 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.