PONTIAC, MI -- Don’t rule out a diesel engine for General Motors Corp.’s ’03 Hummer H2 SUV, due during the second quarter of 2002. And a sport/utility truck (SUT) version of H2 could hit the streets by late 2003, a company executive reveals. The auto maker also likely will export H2, Mike DiGiovanni, Hummer Div. general manager tells the media gathered here at GM’s Center Point North product development complex for the unveiling of the brutish SUV. “We’ve had a lot of interest from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plans a Plenty for H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.