Ford Motor Co.’s Windsor (Ont., Canada) Engine Plant hits a new milestone, building its 1 millionth 3-valve V-8. “Nearly one-quarter of all Ford V-8s were made in Windsor, so it’s fitting that Windsor Engine Plant is producing the millionth 3-valve version, a 5.4L Triton V-8,” Plant Manager Adrian Vido says. The Essex Engine Plant, also in Windsor, launched production of the 5.4L 3-valve Triton in November 2002. Following that, the Windsor and Romeo, MI, engine plants also took on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plant Builds 1 Millionth Ford 3-Valve Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.