DaimlerChrysler Corp. will bring to market another low-volume, niche vehicle after its Plymouth Prowler goes out of production following the '01 model year. “There will be another product behind the Prowler,” says John P. Hinckley, plant manager of DCC's Conner Avenue Prowler/Dodge Viper assembly facility in Detroit. The highly specialized Conner Avenue plant makes 14 Prowlers and eight Vipers daily. The recent announcement that DCC is dropping the Plymouth brand and Prowler could've put ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plant to Get Prowler Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.