The European Commission clears the path for the expansion of a parts-making venture. The deal sees France’s Plastic Omnium Auto Exteriors purchasing a stake in a front-end module auto-component joint venture involving German companies Hella KG and Behr GmbH and Co. KG. The jointly owned business – which until now has been known as Hella-Behr Fahrzeugsysteme – will manufacture bumpers, front lights and radiators for cars and light vans. The EC when clearing the deal cited competition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastic Omnium Joins Hella-Behr JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.