PARIS – French automotive supplier Plastic Omnium expects to increase sales in North America by €200 million ($241 million) annually in the next three years. The company has 16 plants in North America now and is building new plants this year in Mexico and Anderson, SC, in the U.S. HBPO, in which Plastic Omnium controls a third of the equity, also is setting up new plants in the U.S. and Canada. "In three or four years, our North American sales will be 30%" of the company total, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastic Omnium Targets North American Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.