If you see some new plastics coming from Dow Chemical that don't look “automotive” there's a good reason: they probably weren't developed with auto parts in mind. Last October, Dow Chemical announced that its Dow Automotive unit now will operate under a different business model, its first “industry-focused business unit” as Dow morphs itself into what it calls “a more solutions-oriented science and technology company.” Dow Automotive now is a company within a company operating with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastics maker to transfer innovations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.