Now that warranty periods are getting longer, gasket-related recalls have sometimes become hideously expensive nightmares for automakers. What's more, greasy spots of any kind on the driveway don't sit well with today's persnickety customers. Compounding the problem, new-generation synthetic coolants and lubricants also tend to be unfriendly to traditional gasket materials. These and other factors are forcing the lowly gasket to rise to new levels of sophistication. Interface Solutions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Platform engineering for gaskets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.