These days, China is no place for the squeamish. Auto makers are rushing in with plans for huge investments as they look to cash in on what is expected to be the world’s hottest new-car market over the next 15 years. But there’s also the specter of an economic slump on the horizon, which, along with the inevitable pressures of increased competition, is expected to make it tougher for manufacturers to see a return on their growing investments. And that has some analysts preaching ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Play to Win or Go Home" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.