BEIJING — Autosan Co. and Jelcz Co., two leading Polish bus manufacturers, will supply US$99 million worth of Polish bus chassis parts to China and transfer their assembly technology to five Chinese bus manufacturers. This is the first time China has imported bus parts from Poland. The Polish government is providing export credit for the transactions. Poland's trade deficit against China stands at about US$600 million annually, Chinese customs statistics show. The bus companies include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polish firms to provide bus chassis parts to Chinese manufacturers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.