WARSAW – The Polish government, looking to protect the future of the Warsaw-based Daewoo-FSO Motor S.A. car-making operation, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with parent Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. The Polish subsidiary was left out of a recent agreement in which General Motors Corp. plans to acquire select Daewoo assets. Others to sign the MOU include the Exim Bank, the Korean Corp. for Credit Insurance and Daewoo-FSO Motor. The agreement will be finalized at the end of May. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polish Plan Protects Daewoo-FSO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.