R.L. Polk & Co. realigns its dealer marketing and statistical services under a new business unit called Dealer Solutions Group North America. The goal of the new unit is to go beyond typical marketing that uses print ads and circulars, says Andrew Price, vice president of the Dealer Solutions Group North America. “With our current offerings we can predict buyers in the market along with pre-qualifying the best prospects through vehicle registration, demographics and credit history,” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polk Realigns Marketing and Statistics Into New Unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.