CHICAGO – General Motors Corp.’s Pontiac division says it has big plans for its high-volume Grand Am. The company plans to refresh the Grand Am SE for the ’03 model year, while a major change will take place in ‘04 models with the introduction of the next-generation Epsilon-based Grand Am. See related story Changes in the Grand Am lineup include the addition of a convertible in 2004, as well as improved performance characteristics. “What we would like to do is have a family of Grand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac to Take Grand Am in New Direction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.