Porsche Cars North America says the new â€™04 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet will begin at $93,200 when it goes on sale in October. The new model has a 3.6L 6-cyl. engine that matches the maximum track speed of 174 mph (280 km/h) of the 911 Carrera 4S Coupe, says Porsche. The new convertible can hit 62 mph (100 km/h) in 5.3 seconds, just two tenths of a second slower than the coupe, although Porsche says the cabriolet is 154 lbs. (70 kg) heavier. The roof is made of high-quality fabric and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche â€™04 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet Starts at $93,200" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.