After a 14-year hiatus, Porsche Cars North America, Inc. announces the return of the 911 Turbo Cabriolet to U.S. roads beginning in October. Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet returns to dealer showrooms in October. The design of the 911 Turbo Cabriolet follows in the form of the 911 Turbo Coupe by incorporating the coupe’s three large intake cooling scoops under the front bumper, intercooler air intakes in the rear side panels, and a rear spoiler that deploys at 75 mph (120 km/h) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet Returns to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.