VIENNA – OOO Porsche Russland, Porsche AG’s Russian import subsidiary, is expanding. In addition to existing dealerships in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Togliatti, three new dealerships in St. Petersburg, Stavropol and Rostov na Donu will be inaugurated in August and September. Russians bought 300 Porsches in just-ended fiscal year. “In 2007 the dealer network will consist of 18 companies,” says Porsche Russland Sales Manager Genaddy Baranov. Porsche Russland, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Adds Dealerships in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.