Porsche AG says it plans to expand its sports car offerings in North America with the ’03 911 GT3. Porsche says GT3 will be most powerful non-turbocharged car offered in North America. Porsche claims the GT3 will be the most powerful non-turbocharged car offered for street use in the U.S. and Canada when it goes on sale next spring. The ’03 911 GT3 is based off the previous GT3, which was not available in North America. Powered by a 3.6L flat 6-cyl. boxer engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Brings 911 GT3 to North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.