Porsche AG says it has enough orders for its upcoming Cayenne SUV to sell out its first-year production run of 25,000 units. The German auto maker also says it is poised to record its ninth record year of profits in 2003. It is relying on the Cayenne to help boost profits, expecting the new SUV to account for upwards of 50% of its total global sales. "The Cayenne is the biggest challenge the company has ever faced throughout its entire history," Porsche CEO Wendelin Wiedeking says at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Cayenne Volumes Sold Out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.