Porsche AG approves the €1 billion ($1.2 billion) development and production of a 4-door sports coupe to be called Panamera, named after the storied Carrera Panamericana distance race. Porsche releases sketch of Panamera. The rear-wheel-drive car will hit the market in 2009 and represent the fourth vehicle line for the German auto maker, in addition to the 911, Boxster and Cayenne vehicles. The vehicle will come with various engine options and be built in Leipzig, Germany, alongside ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Confirms Fourth Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.