Porsche AG will expand its product line with the addition of the Cayman S, a coupe based on the Boxster platform. Expected to be priced between the 911 Carrera and the Boxster S, the Cayman will feature a 2-seat configuration, with aggressive styling that carries on the Porsche tradition. Power for the new model will be provided via a standard 3.4L, 295-hp 6-cyl. boxer engine mounted in the middle of the chassis. The Cayman fills a notable void in the sports coupe market, a Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Expands Model Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.