Porsche AG promises a dramatic reduction in fuel consumption for its Cayenne cross/utility vehicle as it offers an early look at a prototype hybrid variant of the vehicle. Presented this week to the media at its Stuttgart, Germany, headquarters and set to debut by the end of the decade, the Cayenne hybrid CUV is expected to achieve combined city/highway fuel economy of approximately 24 mpg (9.8 L/100 km), the auto maker says, noting additional advancements may boost that figure to 26 mpg ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Gives Peek at Hybrid Cayenne CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.