BUDAPEST – Porsche Hungaria Kft., Hungary’s largest vehicle importer, inaugurates a new €13 million ($15 million) parts warehouse in Budaors, near Budapest. The Hungarian subsidiary, owned by Austrian Porsche Holding, imports Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, SEAT and Porsche brands. The center includes 107,460 sq.-ft. (10,500 sq.-m) of warehouse space and 17,222 sq.-ft. (1,600 sq.-m) of office space. The new facility employs 90 people. The warehouse not only will be used for Hungary but also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Hungaria Opens Parts Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.