DETROIT –Porsche AG plans to invest E51.1 million ($45.4 million) in a new engine plant in Zuffenhausen, Germany, to produce more than 80,000 engines, published reports say. Construction of the plant is expected to be completed by the end of 2003. Kevin Kelly's e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to Invest in New Engine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.