Porsche Cars North America Inc. launches the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned sales program, which the Germany-based sports car maker hopes will attract a younger clientele and raise brand awareness and strengthen loyalty. As part of the program, Porsche is offering a 100-point mechanical and appearance inspection backed by its limited vehicle warranty extension and roadside assistance program on certified used Porsches. The original 4-year/50,000 mile (80,000 km) warranty is extended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Launches Pre-Owned Program in North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.