NASHVILLE – Ten years ago, Porsche Cars North America Inc. nearly vanished from the market. Today, the importer has its sights set on a new U.S. sales record. Cayenne has Porsche on track for 20% sales gain in U.S. “Long term, Porsche has the potential to double sales,” says PCNA President and CEO Peter Schwarzenbauer, adding he thinks the importer will top the 40,000-unit mark for the first time ever within “a couple of years.” Parent Porsche AG hit its low point in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Looks to Double U.S. Volume" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.