GENEVA — Porsche AG says sales were up 30% to DM2.55 billion (US$1.47 billion), while net profit reached DM117.4 million (US$67.5 million) for the first half through January. Pretax profit hit DM198.8 million (US$114.3 million). Final results were higher than provisional results reported on January 22, Porsche says. Net profit growth, however, fell slightly, after carried-over tax losses for previous years were fully neutralized.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche reports 30% sales increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.