VIENNA – Porsche Romania SRL, the Romanian VW, Audi, Skoda, SEAT and Porsche importer that belongs to Austria’s Porsche Holding GmbH, inaugurates its new headquarters in the Romanian capital of Bucharest. The company invested €6.2 million ($7.5 million) to construct its new headquarters (not including land). The entire complex, including the land and the importer-owned large VW and Audi dealership, Porsche Bucuresti Nord (opened in December 2002), represents an investment of €16 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Romania Inaugurates New HQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.