ELKHART LAKE, WI – Still two weeks before the official sales launch, Porsche AG’s new Panamera 4-door sedan appears off to a strong start. The German auto maker is targeting global sales at 20,000 units in the car’s first year and says it already has 5,000 firm pre-orders in hand. The car also has gained some early traction in the U.S. ahead of its Oct. 17 launch, where Porsche Cars North America Inc. officials say they have about 1,000 solid pre-orders in the bank. The U.S. is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Says Quarter of Way to First-Year Sales Target With New Panamera" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.