OOO Porsche Russland, a Moscow-based company wholly owned by Porsche AG, will take over distribution of Porsche vehicles in Russia effective Sept. 1. Sportcar Centre, the current Porsche importer and its sole dealer in Russia, will remain a dealer in Moscow. Sportcar Centre sold 122 Porsches in the first six months of 2004. Additional Porsche dealerships are to be opened in St. Petersburg and Yekaterinburg later this year. Porsche Russland is Porsche’s 10th wholly owned import ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to Take Over Distribution in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.