Porsche AG becomes a double winner with J.D. Power and Associates in 2006, placing first in its Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) study less than a month after it topped the firm’s Initial Quality Study (IQS). The German auto maker scored highest overall among all auto makers, while also winning the compact premium sports car segment with the Cayman S. The Cayman took honors in the same category in the IQS rankings, as well. The APEAL survey, which measures owner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Tops J.D. Power APEAL Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.