SALZBURG, Austria – Porsche Holding, the Austrian company owned by the Porsche and Piech families, has invested €20 million ($23.8 million) to upgrade its central spare parts warehouse in Wals-Siezenheim near Salzburg. Porsche Holding is the Austrian importer of such brands as VW, Audi, Skoda, SEAT, Bentley, Lamborghini and Porsche. It is Austria’s largest importer, with about a 31% share of the passenger-car market. Porsche Holding also owns import and retail companies for various ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Upgrades Austrian Parts Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.