YPSILANTI, MI – Suppliers draw inspiration from the unlikeliest places. For Visteon Corp., the idea of building a portable dynamometer came straight from the NASCAR racing circuit. Visteon’s Dynamometer is self-contained. Visteon has hooked up one of its portable dynamometers to race cars for a few NASCAR teams. But the real benefit, the supplier is finding, is its usefulness for original equipment manufacturers. Auto makers use it to identify where problems lie, either during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Portable Dynamometer Brings Visteon Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.