More new car and truck buyers are satisfied with their financing deals than a year ago, a new survey by J.D. Power and Associates reveals. The 2002 Consumer Financing Satisfaction Study shows satisfaction up 2% year-on-year for loan and lease customers across all provider segments, which includes captive finance providers, banks, credit unions and independent finance companies. Ford Credit earns the highest marks, ranking first in initial lease satisfaction in both luxury and non-luxury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Power Study Shows Customers Happier with Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.