Chrysler Group unleashes two new off-road vehicles on the U.S. market in the coming weeks – the ’05 Dodge Ram Power Wagon and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, with aggressive pricing. The Ram Power Wagon, based on the Dodge Ram 2500, will carry a base price of $36,660 for the regular cab. Dubbed as “the most capable pickup truck ever created,” by Dodge marketers, the Power Wagon comes standard with a 345-hp, 5.7L Hemi V-8 engine, which can be mated to either a 5-speed automatic or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Power Wagon, Wrangler Rubicon Hit Streets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.