Propane Performance Industries Ltd. of New Zealand is introducing in Australia a space-saving liquid petroleum gas tank that can be mounted underneath a vehicle to preserve interior space Called the Conformable Tank, the rectangular-shaped housing is half the height of a conventional round tank with the same volume, allowing for easier under-chassis installation or gasoline tank replacement. In addition, PPI says the Conformable Tank boosts driving range, reduces weight and increases ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PPI Builds a Better LPG Tank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.