VIENNA – While many independent car importers and retailers around the world negotiate with Chinese auto makers over import rights, a Czech Republic company says it has no plans to sell Chinese-made vehicles. However, Prague-based AAA Auto a.s., the largest used-car retailer in Czech Republic, with subsidiaries in Slovakia and Romania, does have plans to establish used-car sites in China. BYD F3 In addition to its used-car business, the company also sells new Chevrolet, Honda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prague Used-Car Retailer Probes China Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.