The story of Precision Partners Inc. may be an allegory for the direction that the precision tooling industry is taking. Formed in March by the consolidation of five small precision tooling companies, Irving, TX-based Precision Partners produces precision metal parts, tooling and assemblies in industries ranging from agriculture to automotive. About 30% of the company's business is automotive. Among products it manufactures are heads and blocks for racing engines, transmission cases and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Precision Partners Leads Consolidation Drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.