Want to get a handle on the incentives problem? Information technology experts think they may have the solution. It’s called “demand data.” A new buzz word in tech speak, demand data is a concept some believe can revolutionize the way cars are produced and sold. If the analysts are right, demand data could prove to be a crystal ball that tells auto makers what customers will be buying in the near future. Auto makers currently plan production schedules, manage inventory and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Predicting What Customers Will Buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.