PORTLAND, OR â€“ Hyundai Motor Americaâ€™s move toward luxury branding will depend on how easily the auto makerâ€™s ultra-convenient customer-service program can be expanded, a top executive says. The service includes a â€śyour-time, your-placeâ€ť vehicle demonstration by dealers, who deliver the Equus premium large sedan to a potential buyerâ€™s home or office. There also is an â€śat-your-serviceâ€ť free maintenance program, where the dealer picks up a car from the owner, leaving a Genesis or Equus model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Premium Service Pivotal to Hyundaiâ€™s Move to Luxury Branding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.