Expect a low class average for passenger cars when results of a new side-impact test are revealed early next year, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) says. Suzuki Aerio earns "best pick" designation for frontal crashworthiness from Insurance Institute of Highway Safety. “We expect that most cars will do poorly,” an IIHS spokesman tells Ward’s as the organization releases encouraging results for frontal crashworthiness. Each of five vehicles tested most recently for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prepare to Get Side-Swiped, IIHS Warns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.