Proton Energy Systems, a Rocky Hill, CT, maker of fuel cells, says it is developing systems that will produce and generate hydrogen at high pressure, without the need for mechanical compression. Proton Energy says its system will produce hydrogen directly from electrolysis of water at a pressure exceeding 2,000 psi, a process that could significantly speed progression of a hydrogen-delivery infrastructure. The company also claims the process is less expensive than current high-pressure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pressurized hydrogen production promised" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.