Jaguar Cars North America releases pricing on the expanded ’05 X-Type all-wheel-drive family, which grows by three models. New for this model year is the 3.0 Sportwagon, with a 3L V-6, AWD and 5-speed automatic transmission for $36,995. For performance in a sedan, the X-Type Sport, with a more aggressive design, sport-tuned suspension and deeper front spoiler and rear bumper, will start at $37,945, or $2,950 more than the standard sedan. The VDP Edition pumps up the luxury. It starts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pricing for Trio of Jaguar X-Types" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.