SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. has been in turmoil since the Sunday (March 27) raid on its headquarters by the Supreme Public Prosecutor’s Office, part of a bribe scandal rocking the business sector here, a company insider tells Ward's. A hundred government agents seized more than 80 cases of computer disks and printed files in the early morning raid on Hyundai, Kia Motors Corp. and Glovis Co. Ltd., an affiliated logistics company. Prosecutors allege Hyundai and Kia funneled tens of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Probe Has Hyundai Reeling, Insider Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.