CANBERRA — Ford Motor Australia's Tickford Falcons could be sold in the U.K. under new owners, Prodrive. Prodrive, the company run by world rally boss David Richards, bought Tickford in late May for an undisclosed sum. Prodrive last year turned over £60 million (US$82.4 million) and Tickford had revenues of £40 million (US$54.9 million). Nick Fry, who was director of product planning for Ford of Europe when he defected to Prodrive in January, believes Prodrive can help Tickford's racing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prodrive may perfect Tickford Falcons" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.