Delivery of the ’08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 will be slowed by a production rollback as Chrysler LLC strives to avoid a repeat of last year’s inventory fiasco. The high-performance derivative of Chrysler’s lone C-segment car was scheduled to begin arriving in showrooms this month. But the auto maker has slated eight weeks of down time at five assembly plants, including the Belvidere, IL, site of Caliber production. A Chrysler spokesman says SRT4 output now is to begin late in the fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Production Pause Stalls SRT4 Rollout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.