NEW YORK – General Motor Corp.’s Lansing (MI) Delta Township Assembly Center is slowly ramping up Saturn Outlook production to provide enough inventory for the cross/utility vehicle’s market launch by year’s end. So says Anna Kretz, GM vehicle line executive-Midsize Crossover Architecture (Lambda) platform cars. “GMC’s Acadia will be right behind, and the Buick Enclave will roll off the assembly line in the spring,” she says. At a dinner with automotive writers here recently, Kretz says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Production Ramp-Up Begins for New GM CUV Trio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.