NEW YORK – The glass roof now is conventional sheet metal with a sunroof and the door handles have been tweaked. That is about the extent of the changes to the production model of the Chrysler Pacifica sports tourer, shown here, from the concept unveiled earlier this year in Detroit. DaimlerChrysler AG is hoping to sell at least 100,000 units of the vehicle it insists will be a segment-buster when production begins in Windsor, Ont. the last week of January 2003. Pacifica will be built in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Production-ready Chrysler Pacifica Sets Standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.