BEIJING — State figures show that production and sales of motor vehicles for 2000 exceeded 2 million units, marking a significant leap over the previous year and the first time the auto industry has broken the 2-million mark — with consumer and construction vehicles leading the charge. China claims to have turned out 2,069,069 motor vehicles and sold 2,088,626 units last year, rising 13.1% and 14.0% respectively year on year. This is the second year in a row that sales have outstripped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Production, sales top 2 million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.