SHANGHAI — Partsmaker Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. posts slim net profits for the year's first half. The subsidiary of the state-owned Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC), reports net profits of RMB371.31 million (US$44.84 million), 4.37% more than last year's same-period earnings of RMB355.74 million (US$42.98 million). Analysts say these numbers are below market expectations. Shanghai Automotive makes gears for Santana sedans, which are manufactured in a joint venture between SAIC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Profits fall below expectations for SAIC's partsmaking division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.